Lydia has grown quite a bit! She fits perfectly in to a size 6 mth outfits, with not a bit of spare room! I had to run out to the store lastnight and buy her some clothes! I bought 9 month size and she wears them well! All the clothes I was given for her to wear at 9 mths are summer clothes. She won't be 9 months old till JULY!
Lydia has also slept for up to 6 hours straight a few times. I've woken up those mornings and felt almost rested!!! She has been smiling more and more and started cooing. I love when I will be talking with Andy and I'll look down at her and see her staring at me with a huge smile. She is so wonderful!
8 weeks old!
David is doing well. His eye looks SOOOOO much better. It's almost looking white again. The Doctor says we will have to start patching his left eye so his brain will be forced to use his weaked right eye more. We'll keep it patched for a few hours a day. He's going to HATE it and so am I, but we'll do what we have to. Hopefully he won't rip his patch off too often and it won't break out his sensitive skin.
David is saying new words every day. Hat, book, Rebekah, on, off, popcorn, Luke, and what are a few. He has also added names to the end of his "I love you." Lastnight he randomly turned to Andy and said "I love you Dada". I felt such a flood of emotion. He's so wonderful and we have been so blessed.
David is into EVERYTHING his little hands can reach! I'm almost glad he can't walk yet. I'll have to baby proof a level higher when he starts! David has stood for a few seconds and likes to barely hold on when we practice walking him. It's coming soon. Hopefully by his second birthday he'll be up and about.

Awesome pictures! What a doll face. She's just happy to be here! So you are going to have to start patching, huh? When do you start that?
ReplyDelete