10/27/11

Update!

This is Davesters EYE! We took him to the cornea specialist to see why it was weeping and still red. He said it looks good and is healing well so far. The redness in the inner corner is from some extra dissoluble stitches that will irritate his eye for 3-6 weeks after surgery.



David is crawling on hands and knees now! He also has started pulling up and to our amazement climbed the stairs yesterday!!!!

He also has started trying to talk more! He says Momma, Dad, bye, go, uh oh, up, yeah!, book, and ball

David also signs eat, tube feed, bath, ball, play, finished, go to bed/tired, rock-a-bye, music, wash hands, and no. He's on the verge of getting the sign for dirty. It's been sooooo fun! In the above picture he's signing eat..although he wasn't thrilled when Luke then tried to give him a bite!





This is us at the Cooks Childrens Halloween party.

Jentrey was a rag doll! SOOOOO adorable!
Who knew Andy's afro wig would get such good use!

We've had some good times in the mud this month!







We've had a great time cheering on the RANGERS!!!

We have really enjoyed watching David meet so many milestones. He's getting so big! I've been more grateful for a baby growing up! It's not even bitter sweet! I want him to grow up with all my heart!

Caleb carved an Angry Bird pumpkin!

I bet you can guess which one is mine and what I've had on my mind lately!

Yep, Our baby is due in 2 days!!!!!!
She is still nameless but I figure once we see her we'll know!

No comments:

Post a Comment