10/30/11

Milestones!

David has made great progress lately! 
He is pulling up!!!
He is crawling on hands and knees!!He even helps the boys empty the dishwasher!!
..and he tries to climb in!
He's not ready to do what Anthony does but he has learned to climb the stairs and pull up on the baby gate!

 Caleb tries to help him walk! He has cruised along the sofa and let go with one hand when standing by it.  We are loving all the milestones..even finding him digging in the trash!


We went to our ward's trunk or treat yesterday...yes my due date, so baby girl is officially LATE!





Boy my kiddos have grow up in a year!  I remember this time last year.  I took David to trunk or treat.  It was the first time I had taken him out in a public setting.  It was outside as always so I felt it was safe enough for him.  I also wanted all my church family to get to meet him finally.  He was two weeks shy of his 8th surgery, a super risky reconstruction of his heart plumbing!  I was terrified he wouldn't make it through.  I have tons of pictures of him during those weeks.  We went to trunk or treat with David hooked up to a little feeding pump I carried in a backpack.  People were pretty good about keeping their distance from him.  This year people are pretty trained.  They know not to touch him.  I only had to stop one little girl who had randomly walked over to us and grabbed his cheek!!!!  Here's to a healthy happy year!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment