1/26/11

Our sweet boy!

 David will be 9 months on Friday! It's a mile stone that I couldn't be more thrilled to reach. I recently read that 80% of Heterotaxy babies don't reach their first birthday. He has been doing so well, I feel humbled and grateful as I marvel at the life David has lived so far. Each day is a blessing; it's own miracle!

Davis still has no teeth. It's typical for our kids to get their first teeth around 9 months. It's been nice, since I can give him things to chew on and not worry too badly about him biting off chunks and choking.
David's tear ducts are still blocked. 90% of ducts blocked since birth will open on their own by age one. We have three more months! I pray they will open. If not David will have to be put under for a tear duct procedure. It's super minor for normal kiddos but with David's special heart no procedure would be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment