12/12/10

WELCOME!

Welcome to our new blog.  Unfortunately when Andy erased his old e-mail address it made it impossible for us to log into our blog.  We are still trying to contact an actual person and resolve the problem.  In the mean time I will be blogging here!

We have been busy lately.  The most recent being two trips to the ER yesterday!  One with Andy taking all the kids, since I was out Christmas shopping with my cel phone charging in the car, and the second, me taking him at 10:00 pm. The first because of  faulty lab results saying David's sodium levels were off the charts and may be causing brain damage, and the second when his g-button started draining bright red blood.  Apparently his sodium levels are actually normal (they drew more labs), as is occasional bleeding from your g-button (even if it's lots of blood).  With two scares for the day I was feeling extra grateful having him home and well last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment